Behavioral kinesiology is a holistic approach to mental health that combines principles of traditional Chinese medicine, neuroscience, and psychology. It involves using muscle testing as a means of identifying and treating mental health issues.
The basic premise of behavioral kinesiology is that our thoughts and emotions have a direct impact on our physical bodies. When we experience negative thoughts or emotions, it can create imbalances in our body’s energy system, leading to physical and mental health problems. By using muscle testing, practitioners can identify these imbalances and work to restore balance and harmony to the body’s energy system.
During a behavioral kinesiology session, the practitioner will ask the client a series of questions and observe their muscle responses. This is done by asking the client to hold out their arm while the practitioner applies gentle pressure. If the client’s muscle response is weak, it is an indication of an energy blockage or imbalance in the body.
Once these imbalances are identified, the practitioner will work to restore balance by using various techniques, such as tapping, affirmations or visualization. These techniques are designed to release energy blockages and restore balance to the body’s energy system, promoting physical and mental well-being.
Behavioral kinesiology can be used to address a wide range of mental health issues, such as anxiety, depression, phobias, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Here are some potential benefits of behavioral kinesiology:
1. Promotes emotional and mental well-being: Behavioral kinesiology can help individuals identify and release emotional and mental blockages that may be contributing to mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, and stress.
2. Enhances physical health: By releasing energy blockages in the body, behavioral kinesiology can promote overall physical health and reduce physical symptoms related to stress and tension, such as headaches and muscle pain.
3. Improves cognitive function: Behavioral kinesiology can improve cognitive function by reducing stress and increasing mental clarity and focus.
4. Encourages self-awareness: Through the use of muscle testing, behavioral kinesiology can help individuals become more aware of their emotional and mental states, promoting self-awareness and self-reflection.
5. Complementary therapy: Behavioral kinesiology can be used as a complementary therapy to traditional medical and mental health treatment, helping individuals achieve overall well-being.
6. Non-invasive: Behavioral kinesiology is a non-invasive therapy that does not require medication or invasive procedures.
Please visit my website to see my services and book a COMPLIMENTARY CALL.